Friday, July 29, 2011

We love the feedback we receive from all our great patients!

We seriously have the greatest patients ever! We love you all and appreciate all the wonderful feedback you give us. Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know about your experiences at My Family Dentist. I wanted to post a comment we just got from a new family yesterday... how nice! "The hygienist who helped me was so gentle with my normally sensitive teeth - that was definitely the most pleasant cleaning I've ever had! Even better was how well they treated my kids. My wife and I were really concerned about how our energetic - but sometimes easily frightened - 3 year old would react for his first cleaning. The hygienist who helped him was so patient - just what he needed. She took the time to let him touch and play with everything (the spit vacuum, the polisher, etc) before she stuck it in his mouth. That really helped him feel so much more comfortable and brave. Everyone else from the dentist to the receptionist were also very friendly and helpful. With other dentists in the area, I've mediocre to bad experiences and not returned for a 2nd visit. From now on, my family will visit Dr. Faddis and his staff every time!" A.W. of Pleasant Grove.
There are so many more... I had a hard time choosing which one to share!  If you want to read more, or complete a survey of our office.... here is a link! My Family Dentist Reviews

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Getting feedback from patients indicate a good communication and better treatment policy. I also love to give feedback and I am here to give a great review. Dental discount plans Arizona was very helpful to get discount while undergoing major dental implant surgery.

    ReplyDelete